/

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here I am World!!!!


Welcome. My name is Ed, other's my also know me from my countless post whoring on the RX7 club with screen name "fc pro am". I do have a lot to share and look forward to expressing my thoughts as well as the many adventures I experience in life. I must warn you that I am not the best writer, but my mind does wander a lot, and well, I need a blog to post all the randomness I have stored in my head.

For starters, I am COMPLETELY obsessed with all things cars as well as motorsports. As an official grease monkey gear head guy , this blog will have posts involving my Mazda escapades and odd ball situations. Since graduating high school, deep in my heart lied a passion for professional driving and tuning . The first car I ever purchased was a 1987 rx7 for $1000. I never drove it and actually sold it later for half the price. Registration issues and a smoky engine led to it's sale.

Now on my 4th rx7, I have realized my true calling in life and will work towards becoming the most awesome driver behind the wheel of a RX7 FC3S. Fully focused and loaded with tenacity, I must break into the automotive industry and as my man P Diddy say's...."CANT STOP, WONT STOP".

2 comments:

  1. Ed! Nice to see you're in the blog world. I love blogging but mines private :) hahah i'll make a public one soon! I'll add you when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hana :) Thank u for stopping by. I love writing and a blog is awesome for expression. Cant wait to see ur public profile and yes yes, add me.

    ReplyDelete