/

Monday, October 8, 2012

The Reason...

Interesting topic took place today while at work. Had a conversation with co-workers as to why I am so passionate about pursuing drifting motorsports. Not just drifting either, rather, driving and building Mazdas in general.  Questions arised like "how much money does the top driver make?", or "why would a company invest into such an activity?". These were questions that as I sat back and thought about it, they didn't really matter. Not dismissing the fact that I "wouldn't" want a top level brand to support me, but when you are someone who is deeply passionate about what you want to pursue, nothing else matters, you're free. The truth is this, stick to your dream, remain firm in your vision.

 Ultimately in life, all I want is seat-time in my FC, master the car as an expert, skateboard a lot, play tons of basketball and the brands who I've supported for so many years to support me someday. The exchange? My driving/drifting captured on camera while promoting dope product, creating fresh culture and earning respect amongst my peers. Cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment