/

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Streetwear...


I thought I'd lay back a little on the FC3S posts and reflect a bit on what I do as a daily grind. I'll say that in my years since leaving High School, I've maintained a consistent drive to earn a living. Never settling and always wanting more in life. With this being my approach, I'll  humbly say that I've had my fair share of shitty jobs along w/brainless co-workers who I feel should not exist. To my orginal point, I want to take the time and say that I am grateful for my position and where I am in life. I've been blessed with the opportunity to work within Streetwear fashion for an amazing tradeshow business. Again, super thankful for the chance to not only do something different, but be part of a culture which is creative, inventive, independent minded and always on the cutting edge. Thank you Lord (and the mystical forces which exist) for allowing me the chance to earn a living comfortably and fund my never ending Mazda passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment