/

Friday, May 7, 2021

It Never Stops

Yep, it's 2021 and I'm still here, still going. Reignited by recent happenings, I stumbled across this blog again and decided to check in. Damn, it's really been over 10 years since starting Stock Metal. I remember taking the dive and wanting to do this back in 2009. Time slips by way too quickly. Even as I type this, it's like my writing style hasn't changed. It's like my Dad would tell me, "You write as if you're talking". Well, if that's what it is, that's what it is. From my thoughts straight to the keyboard, unfiltered and 100% what I'm feeling and thinking.
In true fashion, here's an update. I still have the FC3S, I blew an engine back in 2019. The motor was never tuned and I ran it for a good 4 years with maybe overheting episodes occuring like 4 times? I premixed using 2 stroke oil and made sure to always baby it while on the street. Still, the engine gave me all she could with what I had. I blame things maninly on the wack RTEK 1.8 ecu I had in the car, plus a whole bunch of other events I was going through personally at the time just compiled and the FC truly was my work horse. All that though is in the past and it's now May 2021 and I'm blessed to say that lots of improvements (parts wise) have kept me in the game and again, on fire for the Rotary. Here's some past pics, pardon the bad order haha, blogger is strange to use

In the mountains by ACH, this is the FC in it's previous state around 2018?
Me and Ame_San in Japan 2018 gifting him the first run of tee shirts I ever made with my name on it. This was on my birthday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment