/

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Passport

Had an enjoyable day on this very sunny and amazing Sunday. Went to church earlier and decided that since my boy Vinnie was occupied, I'd go and take a long over due bike ride with Jeff. We ate at Togo's and headed out on the summers afternoon adventure down the chandler bike path. Ended up stopping at Balboa park and chillin. The point of this post is that while we caught up and talked about life and our plans, the impact of our conversation was so motivating and refreshing that the creative juices began flowing again. We discussed traveling and taking some of our efforts overseas and chilling in Japan. I love cars and drifting motorsports (namely Mazdas) and Jeff liked the idea of international marketing and a dabble in music production out there. So it's final, I hold off on that dang new clutch and flywheel purchase (desperately needed) and FINALLY get my passport. The idea of traveling to Japan and having an opportunity out there can keep me patiently waiting on buying some car parts for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment