/

Monday, June 25, 2012

Today's prayful thinking


Today was a Monday, went to work with little money. Regardless, I made it through, ate little and focused on my tasks. Creative thoughts entered my mind periodically and so the urge to release it is spilling out on this keyboard as I type. Ideas of putting my FC back together and all the little details going in to the build are beginning to get stronger. Worked a little overtime, got home, removed the car cover from the FC and sat in it. I even prayed a little while in there...silently. It's the passion and the WANT to explore the possiblilities with something I've built. You'd have to really love things like this to understand. In ending, I know the answers will come and I'll finally live the dream with this project of mine. Below is an image I found which ties in a little to the intentions I have with the FC, it's all in the details : )


No comments:

Post a Comment