/

Thursday, October 22, 2015

I'M BACK, AGAIN?




Soooo liiiike, it's been approximately 2 years since I last posted?? Man. Alright, well, it hit me again and like always, I'm picking up the pieces and still posting content. I'm inspired this time, for real. *crosses fingers. 

But seriously, I'm here again and I'm gonna push to do more. As for updates, here's a few in list form:

- Still lave the FC3S

- FC is still not running properly

- I've moved to a new place

- Switched jobs about 3 times since 2012

- Have an amazing new girlfriend

- Skateboard when I can

- Still broke as always

- I might make it to this November's SevenStock event with my Mazda

- Found mentorship in Bobby Hundreds from "The Hundreds" brand

So there you go, a short and brief list of what life is like minus a few details, more on that later. Know that I'm alive, grateful beliver in Jesus Christ and will NEVER lose sight of the vision he's given me. Do people still read blogs anymore???

No comments:

Post a Comment