/

Friday, October 23, 2015

(SA) 22C WORKS WEST JAPAN, INAI-SAN

Had a really cool nite last night, or should I say awesome (3AM) morning. I went to bed early but woke up mad early feeling energized. Hopped on my iphone and got to browsing Mazda content. This landed me on a crew from Japan called SA22C WORKS WEST. They're dope! I remember their website from some years ago and they'd always post really cool pics, mainly 1st gen FB3S and SA22C chassis stuff. I know my good homie Hoyce loved it since he's a die-hard 1st gen guy, also one of my closest mazda homies.

Anyhow, todays post I wanted to mention my new friend, Kohei Inai. He's the coordinator at SA22C Works and the person I met early this morning via a Facebook conversation we had. I initially reached out enthusiastically about them posting more photo content. To my surprise, Inai-San replied back. So dope. Looking forward to keeping in contact and eventually taking a flight over there.

What's really cool is that he invited me to their big meet going down next year in August 2016. Sick! I already have my passport so I'll have to coordinate dates and budgets. So, below is just a few of the pics I found, I wanna post more periodically on my blog...they're shot really well and I just like them overall.

Take a look...


This is their logo, pretty ill.



Look at that hood! I know you see this Hoyce, hope you get one someday. 


This was a dope FB3S I found too, I like how clean it is. 


You know I got a spot for 3s, parked next to a sick little SA too. 


That's it for now...I'll try and capture more on the SA22C Works crew later. Good meeting you Kohei!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment