/

Friday, May 8, 2009

Adam's Drift Track.

Whew. Mission accomplished. Now, my objective has been to get on the track and race my FC for the longest time. Last nite, me and my good homies Cedric and Daniel headed out to Riverside CA for Adams track. I must say, not only was this a lot of fun and exciting, it was probably the greatest learning experince I've had since owning an RX7. I did great and would have liked to perform at a higher level when it came to initiating clean and aggressive drift's, but my current setup lacks power and a good locking diff, again affording parts haunts me. I didnt take photos :( and I feel that would have been the least I could do. Im working on the car this weekend at daniels house and will post pics of that and my second triumphant return back to Adams track for round two of my track domination. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Royce told me you went to riverside to drift!! Thats soo cool you're learning. I miss you Ed!! Come by we both miss you :( lets go rollerblade AHAhahahaha. backwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still suck foolio! HAHAHA! Just kiddin punk. Congrats on the run. Youre still hiding from the camera man. Get your ish right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, im trying to get things organized and focus energy and setting up the FC. It's financially stressful but wont get me down. I will dial in that track and represent. Diff will be changed to a fully welded type, this should allow for mucho slide town.

    ReplyDelete