/

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's all Love.

Armando Flores Jr.

As I drove home on the 405 south, I started thinking. Sadly, it wasnt a pleasant thought, but one that a lot of us come across in our minds. Today I thought of death. It scares me, and yes, I feel down about it. People in my life have died, and it hurt. Recently a good friend of mine left us on May 12th due to a motor bike accident. He was a good person, one who I could look at at and say , " Dang, here's a dude who has struggled but Is living life nicely". Im sure he had his issues, but none like mine. In a way, I wouldnt have minded switching lifestyles with this person. Armando Flores was his name. His passing recently left me thinking. I started thinking " what would I say to those today since Im alive and have the oppurtunity?".

Here's what I would say. To my family, I love you guys. I want you to know that. Im alone sometimes, but I want you to know that what I do and what I pursue, is so that one day I can provide for you and end the struggle. To my brothers Emmanuel and Chris, you guys are the best and I want so badly to help yall. Mom, you've always been there and words cant describe how much my heart loves you. When the day comes, and Im sucessful, I promise to take care of you..I want you to have it all. You deserve it Mom. Pierre, your my everything. I think about you all the time. Your my strength and the Lord knows it. What I do, is so that you can be proud. To all my friends, I love you guys. When I laugh around you, it takes me away from the problems, it heals me. My friends mean so much to me and I cant thank you enough.

I want to say soo much more to everyone, I really do, but I guess when I see you, a hug will do or something or maybe even a good talk, but never forget....I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. No doubt lil bro. You know that no matter what happens we are here for you. I have, you have. Its as simple as that. I love you.

    ReplyDelete