/

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Banana Wax & stick shift lessons...

So, today was an awesome day. Got a txt from my very special friend Hana who wasnt busy and wanted to hang out. I scooped her up, got something to eat at Los Chavos in burbank and began running a couple errands. We even found time for stick shift lessons. She's soon getting a Mazda and I wanted to make things easier for her by teaching her to drive stick. Within 15 minutes, she went from the shaky wobbly car stall dance to going through 1st-3rd gear with ease. Daaaaang :) The true highlight of the day was washing our cars. She suprised me when she busted out with some Meguiars car wax product. Ive never waxed my car since owning it now for 2years and was really happy when she offered to help me :) This girl is amazing, she meticulously detailed the rear spoiler, rx7 logo area AND she even helped with the rear bumper. Tears to my eye's as I watched her detail between small crevices on some sections. I think I even heard my car say, " who is this girl" hahaha.

In ending, I gave her one of my special bear hug's and thanked her to no end for doing sometihing I never would have thought of attempting. Check the pic below. Hana, much much love to u :)

Here's Banana lol

Waxed FC

1 comment:

  1. hahaah!!! OH EDDDD!!! you are too sweet :D thank you!! i hope my banana wax lasts for a while hahah. you're bear hug was amazing! love ya Ed! thanks for teaching me how to drive stick woohooo

    ReplyDelete