/

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Diff Swap Part 3..

It just does not get any better than this. My welded drift practice diff blew up on Sun afternoon. Im goin to attempt this blogs FIRST speed nut shell story. Ok...here it goes: 6/9/2009 8:30pm Tow truck guy shows up. States that my car is too low and cant be towed. Gay! 9:00pm Waiting in the dark for another dispatched tow truck to come through. 9:35pm (or so) 2nd tow truck guy shows up and has an eye patch. Epic. 10:01pm were on the 5fwy south headed to rowland heights discussing how he lost his eye to a gun shot from his ex-girlfriend. Fail! 10:30pm I arrive at Daniels house, ring the door bell, his dad answers the door in his undies. Akward! 10:45pm me and Daniel get to wrenching. 1:30am we discover that the stub axles I ordered wont fit in the Kaaz diff. Over it! 3:00am we head to Carls Jr for a much needed mini bacon burger hunger fest. Full! 5:15am we finally finish installing OEM T2 diff and I head out to work.

2 comments:

  1. Wait wait wait... Eyepatch? Chones? What the fuck man. You living in a damn cartoon or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, Im not joking...me and Spike Lee will definitely connect on a movie deal about my life. I couldnt believe half of what went down that nite. Unbelieveable.

    ReplyDelete