/

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Ish for 2011

With 2011 just 3 days away, I got myself in progress mode and decided I would change a few things within my lifestyle. On the list was to definitely get back into peak shape. I feel my body changing and it's not awesome. To combat against annoying carb face and love handle city, hiking and fixed gear biking will be my new thing in 2011. Now don't get yourself all riled up over the word "fixie", as many like to associate that culture with being too hipster, it's just that the bikes look dope and are my key to cardio supremacy and the lean/cut frame needed to stay sharp.

Now, with this new idea, I've embarked on customizing a colourway for my bike. I've decided to go with a "theme" for my frame and so here's a look at what I currently have in mind:

This shoe is of high importance to me and one of my early loves growing up in LA. As a 7yr old, I still reminisce about the impact it had.

I like the patterns shown here and so I'm focusing on good color placement to pull off freshness.

Above view shows how clean and round it was. This will help me decide on where I want specs of red to be placed on the fixie frame.

Here's the template. Similar to what I'll be pickng up next payday, except all white.

No comments:

Post a Comment