/

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Update.


Man, it's been too long since my last post and so much has occured. I guess I can start with my life adventures dating back to maybe March 2010. I ended up landing a gig with FALKEN Tire as a Dealer Trainer and Marketing rep. Amazing. All I can say is this was probably the most life changing job experience ever in my life and one which I will never forget. I traveled the United States by plane extensively, took on public speaking challenges which I never thought I could do, worked and labored during event setup frequently and made friends with some great people and co-workers.

The experience was wonderful and one which I take with me wherever I go and can now say I am a changed man/professional because of it. Since moving on from the company, I went right back into the swing of things with MotorMavens.com. Forever loyal to my best friend Antonio Alvendia, I stayed busy, asssited with media assignments and kept on moving forward. Money was minimal, problems started to mount, but I kept the faith and weathered the storm.

As of now, my job hunt and continued vision of completing my FC3S are in my head and this has led me reposting on the newly titled "Stock Metal". I'll locate my camera and start contributing more to this blog shortly, sit tight and watch the stories continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment